- Green mussels are locally known as Tahong (Amahong).
- Green mussels have a slightly sweet flavor.
- A soft body with platelike gills enclosed within two shells hinged together.
- It is tender yet has a nice gentle crunch to it, it has a light and sweet shellfish flavor.
- A good source of zinc and an excellent source of iron, selenium, and several B-vitamins
Can be prepared in multiple ways and can also be paired with seasonings and condiments.
- Picture/s may vary from the actual product.
- Note: Orders with this product will be scheduled for PM.